Monday, October 29, 2007

Yuck

I had an ingrown toenail removed today so I am all bandaged up. And Spence complained of a sore throat last night and this morning. He was running a temp so we made an appointment for him right before my doctor's appointment. Poor little guy has strep.

The pharmacy delivered the meds (I love my 1950's style pharmacy that delivers and has charge accounts!) and we are going to snuggle up in my bed for the afternoon.

I hope everyone is feeling much better than my little dude. He is sad and sleepy.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:27 PM

    Hope yall feel better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew! That's gross. And you know what's grosser than gross? Coming home from your Disneyland getaway to find ants in your refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:31 PM

    Hope you're both back to better really soon!

    ReplyDelete