Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I did it. I joined. I have now committed myself to writing a blog entry every day in the month of November. I've been thinking about it for a while.

Today I volunteered at school -- an hour in Garrett's room, an hour in Evan's, and the afternoon in Spencer's. Dude. I could NOT be a kindergarten teacher. Thankfully today was only a 1 margarita day. I have had 3 margarita days in kindergarten classrooms, so all is well.

In case anyone has been keeping track, tomorrow is the Springsteen concert. Woooooooooo!

2 comments:

  1. I'll join in with my own margarita! And have tons of fun tomorrow night at the Springsteen concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see more blogging coming in the next month. I only know one person tried to do that and she wasn't able to finish the month.

    ReplyDelete