Friday, March 07, 2008

Okay, deep breath:

I have stayed quiet about politics on this blog lately, not because I'm not following, but because I have been working my ass off doing data entry and working on media strategy and generally trying to make sure that a Democrat wins in every freakin' race possible.

I have made no secret about the fact that I like Barack Obama. This does not mean, o thou prickly Clinton-lovers, that I don't like Hillary or that I don't think she is qualified, or that even though I am a woman I have some sick, twisted anti-woman-president thing going on.

I said it before, and I stand by it.

I didn't really give my reasons FOR supporting Obama, so I will endeavor to do that in the next week or so.

In the meantime, today Bitch, Ph.D. has a great post with which I agree wholeheartedly. And now I have to say between the piece posted on Bitch's blog and the "Shame on you!" bullshit Hillary pulled a couple of weeks ago, I REALLY FUCKING HOPE OBAMA KICKS HER SORRY ASS.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to hearing some more substantive issue-oriented talk about this campaign. I'm getting sick of personality-related discussion.

    I am also genuinely interested to know what you have to say about Obama's accepting money from the wife of a lobbyist. Isn't that like taking money from a lobbyist? I'm further concerned that a former Monsanto executive is one of his campaign advisors. Your perspective would really be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially blog stalking you now and about to add you to my list on my blog. I need to make a post soon on my blog why I am for Obama and anti-Hillary as well. I too have the over-proof-reading addiction. I still miss things though.

    ReplyDelete