Saturday, July 26, 2008

Seriously?

We won tonight. The boys did amazingly well. Guess none of them are morning people. LOL

So we play tomorrow at 10. I thought that was it, but I was wrong -- if we win at 10 we play at 12:30. Yep, a back-to-back double header. That is a lot of playing for 11 year olds in one day.

However, Garrett got a great hit today and slid into second in a very dramatic play, so he is feeling terrific.

Will keep you posted. And can I just say, FIVE games in three days? *Sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in other news, I got the nail holes filled in the mirror before we left for the game, so I can paint over them tonight or tomorrow and the project will be done. Yay me.

(I also got the screw holes filled in my rubber stamp shelf, but we won't talk about how long it has taken me to complete that small task. LOL)

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of friends who spend all weekend--every weekend--with their kids playing in these tournaments. Seven year olds playing like 5-7 games in 4 days every week. I think it is too much. I am thankful that Michael sucks at baseball. :)

    ReplyDelete