Sunday, August 03, 2008

Progress ...

Rob got 2 additional shelves put into one of the closets. Here they are now:



The closet on the left. Top shelf is craft stuff that will be moved and an accordion file that holds a good number of old family photos that don't fit into my smaller photo boxes. It will soon hold many more as I get them sorted and labeled. Middle shelf is resource books, including a family Bible and a baby name book.

Bottom shelf holds binders with individual family information.

Have I mentioned this didn't make a dent in the stuff I showed you the other day? Ay, caramba! Or uff da, whatever.



The closet on the right. Top shelf holds several empty scrapbooks as well as a number of scrapbooks and albums that are full.

Middle shelf is photo albums and scrapbooks, all full.

Bottom shelf is my sewing basket and button box.

Yeah, it looks pretty good. Until you see that I still have a long way to go. I think we emptied half a dozen boxes and a couple of those plastic crates. Not much in the grand scheme of things. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment