Saturday, November 26, 2011

Look what I made!

Two new Christmas wreaths are up at my house today. My son Garrett loves to go fishing. He is quite a fly tyer and will fish from a dock, a canoe, or right off the shore. It is ALL he wants to do in the summer when we are camping. So the bobber wreath that I found at BHG's website was perfect. The directions are very clear, but it is time consuming.
I finally finished Garrett's and moved on to Evan's yesterday. I had a vague idea of where I was going with this and started off. I checked in with Evan, who said he liked it, and the whole thing was done in a couple of hours.
I can post instructions later if anyone is interested.
Wreath #3 is now underway; it is Harry Potter themed and I am just winging it, but will post pictures when that is done.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment