Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So far so good

There was no red in yesterday's list because I hadn't accomplished anything yet. Today I will change a few things to red so I am pleased with myself. All of the pages for Spencer's album have been journaled and uploaded in order in the slide show. You can click on it to look at the individual layouts at your leisure. And yes, I know there isn't a page 6. That's for the still-missing first birthday photos. I'll get there, I promise.

My grandma called today and left a message -- she is sending me yet another box. No worries, though, everyone in the family is accounted for so there shouldn't be any repeats of last summer's surprise. LOL Just more photos, documents, and a family Bible. I really need to go through all of my treasures. *Sigh* Maybe next fall.

Guess that's it for now -- I am off to try to get through a few more tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment